Thursday, March 20, 2008

Here we go...

So seriously, I'm doin this!

It's totally been a crazy week. We had friends out on Sunday (what a blast, and we will totally have to do it again!!), Then I decided that it would be smart ;D to do a baby quilt in 2 days! Blahhh, I work better under pressure, yes?

play, baby shower, birthday party, and sending Erick and Tana off camping! Whew! And my week is far from over! Tomorrow is our annual Easter Egg dying party (can't wait) and then its off to Montana for Ericks Grandma's birthday! It will be fun to see all the cousins again!

Its nice to be back home again so we can do all of this again! I love it! Even though I totally miss Edmonton and everyone up there!

So aside from busy, it has been a very enjoyable week!

P.S. The play was awesome, good work Emily and Tanner! You two made the play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trina.... so you are in the blog world now! *lol* I usually update my blog more often than I have in the last week, but it has just been nuts around here. I look forward to reading your blog :)


Removing that big, heavy window!

Wall wide open, the Pics just don't do it justice!

The north wall, startng the demolition

Corner of the upstairs room

My temporary flooring!


some close-ups


Tana's

Kaden's impression of Erick, pretty good huh!