Saturday, April 5, 2008

Okay, so here I am sitting in the middle of a mess, our mess that we call a reno! I just have to keep thinking that in the end it will be much, much, much better (no matter what you think grandma! ;0)
Erick is going to have a hard time leaving all his hard work! I am happy to say though that I finally got the upstairs room primed! Now I just have to wait for Erick to put beams in downstairs, pray that the drywall upstairs doesn't crack, then I can paint, and we can finish the room and move in up there! Yeah!!
I am also still running laundry over to my moms, load after load after load! Yes, I need a new washer and we are actually going to get one, instead of trying to keep fixing this one over and over and over.....I will be one happy woman!!
I am soooo excited that Natalie had her baby!!! (Although I missed seeing her and the baby!) And now, much to Erick's dismay, I am in the process of another baby quilt! I am so excited to be doing this quilt its going to be so stinkin cute!! I've wanted to do a girls quilt for a while! Thank you Natalie! lol
Last night we went out with some friends, Becca and Jason! What a hoot!!! It had been way too long since I've hung out with Becca, It was soooo totally awsome! And some good memories too! Love ya Becca, thanks! We need to do it again SOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... one day I will have a girl and you can make me a quilt! Hopefully :) Hopefully the renos keep going well. We are in the middle of painting and priming over here. My carpeters come on May 5th, so we have to be done everything in ONE MONTH!! AHHHHHHH!! When do you get your new washer? Do you want to run the 5K in Raymond in July? The CIBC run can either be a 1K or 5K, it just depends on who we get and how experienced they are. It is just one I have wanted to do forever. I think it is for a super great cause, and it seems like a fun time as well. That's so fun that you went out with Becca and Jay... I was just with her sister the other day. lol... I will call you about that cake pan when I get 2 seconds to breathe... and I can come and dig it out if you want. Thanks so much!


Removing that big, heavy window!

Wall wide open, the Pics just don't do it justice!

The north wall, startng the demolition

Corner of the upstairs room

My temporary flooring!


some close-ups


Tana's

Kaden's impression of Erick, pretty good huh!